1. All items are sold in catalog order.
2. All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS with no warranty or guarantee.
3. All sales are final. Once the auctioneer says "SOLD" the buyer is responsible
for the item.
4. Removal is the responsibility of the buyer.
5. Payment is due immediately after the last item is sold on the day of sale by
cash, good NC check, Mastercard, Visa, or Discover.
6. A 10% buyer’s premium will be applied to all sales.
7. Announcements made the day of sale supersede any prior
announcements or advertising.
8. Depending on the type of sale, we may be required to collect sales tax on purchases.
9. All buyers must register with a valid Drivers License. Registration is free.